The MasTrack OBDII stolen vehicle tracking device is a small car tracker that enables you more than just track your car. You can also use it to check engine diagnostics and aggressive driving behaviour. Put the GPS tracker for car in your own vehicle and get updates on the location of your car up to every 1 minute. This GPS tracker will alert you when your car leaves a predefined zone or exceeds a certain speed limit. You can even see your vehicle move on a map. Use the MasTrack car tracking device to locate the vehicle of you teenager and give you peace of mind . Or use the GPS car tracker as a spy tracker and track the whereabouts of your partner or employee. Has your car been stolen? Use the MasTrack vehicle tracker to retrieve your stolen car. Simply plug the car gps tracker in you car’s OBD port that sits next to your steering wheel. And let the stolen vehicle tracking device do it’s job.
Features fore MasTrack stolen vehicle tracking device
– Real time gps tracking, every 15 min (or up to every 1 min through upgrade)
– View location on Google maps
– Use stolen car tracker on any internet enabled device, no software required
– Geofences zone alert when MasTrack gps tracker for car enters or leaves designated area
– Unlimited email and text message alerts when car leaves or enters area
– Unlimited speed alerts with this stolen vehicle tracking device
– Automatic vehicle location tracking history
– No battery issues, stolen vehicle tracking device gains power from car battery
– Simply plug into into OBD port of any vehicle, no installation required
– Low monthly subscription fee, cancel anytime
– Get alerted if the vehicles battery voltage falls below optimal level
– Detects aggressive driving behaviour, e.g. harsh braking, rapid acceleration, if vehicle is being towed, …
– Check engine and maintenance: stolen car tracking device alerts you when check engine light goes on, setup reminders for oil changes, inspections,…
Comparison with similar tracking devices for cars
Compared to other tracking devices for cars, theMasTrack stolen vehicle tracking device provides vehicle tracking up to every 1 minute (through upgrade). If you desire even more intense real-time tracking, the Spy Tec car tracking device (up to every 5 sec, upgrade necessary), or theTrackmate automatic vehicle location gps tracker (up to every 3 sec, upgrade necessary), are great alternative car monitoring trackers. The main reason for buying the MasTrack car tracking device are check engine and maintenance function and the driving behaviour reports. If you are looking for the best gps car tracker with extra functions, then the MasTrack vehicle tracker is your best pick. Compare the different features with our comparison guide for tracking devices for cars.
What I like less about the MasTrack stolen vehicle tracking device
Since you need to plug the MasTrack car tracker into your gps tracking device for cars, you can’t hide it wherever you want, as you can with most battery driven gps trackers for cars. However, you are forever saved from battery issues with this stolen vehicle tracking device !
What I like a lot about this tracking device for car
The MasTrack car gps tracker provides tracking up to 1 min . There are no battery issues, since the stolen vehicle tracking device gains its power from the car battery. Moreover, this tracking device for cars offers interesting extras, more specific the check engine and maintenance function and the driving behaviour reports. This stolen vehicle tracking device is for more people that want a little extra.
Not decided if the MasTrack gps car tracker is best for you? Check more GPS trackers for cars .
Revolutionary flat flexible design allows to route the MasTrack cable where you need it:
Image Courtesy: Digidreamgrafix at FreeDigitalPhotos.net / Image courtesy car tracker : Amazon