How can a dog tracker with dog trainer – for example the SportDOG Tek 1.0 gps tracker help you? Think…perhaps you want to take your dog for a stroll in the park or a nature reserve, and your dog gets lost…? Imagine you would have a pet tracker and you would be able to find your lost dog in seconds! And imagine you can use that same gps tracker for dogs to train your dog in the mean while so he stays fit?
Find your dog in seconds with the SportDOG Tek dog tracker
The SportDOG Tek gps dog collar is an indispensable tracking tool for yourself and your beloved pet! Statistics have revealed that over 7.6 million lost pet animals are sent to animal shelters nationwide every year. Out of this number, 3.9 million are lost dogs, whose owners cannot be found. Due to lack of accommodation or ill health 2.7 million of these animals are euthanized yearly, and 1.2 million are pet dogs. This is a situation that can be avoided by a simple GPS dog tracker which allows your as a dog owner to track your pet from a far distance.
Train your dog with the SportDOG Brand TEK 1.0 gps dog collar dog trainer
The Sports DOG TEK Series 1.0 GPS+ E-Collar is a high-end dog tracking system with an integrated dog trainer system. This pet trainer offers 100 stimulation levels to get your dog fit. The dog training is enhanced through stimulation, vibration and tone commands which you can select as you wish.Read more reviews on SportDOG Brand TEK 1.0 GPS Tracking and E-Collar System V1-LT
Features of the SportDOG TEK dog tracker
- Real time dog tracking – The Sportdog Tek dog tracking collar provides information on the whereabouts of your dog such as where it stops, where it is at the moment and its direction of movement.
- Track your dog within a 7-mile range – Track your dog with the SportDOG Brand TEK within a 7mile range so it can roam freely.
- Track up to 12 dogs simultaneously – The SportDOG TEK GPS for dogs can track up to 12 dogs. You can get an additional Add-A-Dog collar to add to the number of trackable dogs at a time.
- Fully integrated dog trainer – Train your dog with up to 100 stimulation levels. This pet tracker has vibration and tone options to stimulate your dog.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion batteries – The batteries of this dog tracking collar are rechargeable and last for over 20 hours of continuous use!
- A lightweight pet tracker so your dog stays comfortable – The SportDOG TEK dog GPS tracker is easy to use and lightweight. Most of the gps collars for dogs are lightweight, and do not cause any discomfort to your dog. By using a GPS dog collar, you can completely relax! Just use the pet tracker to monitor the movement of your dog even if you are not present with your dog.
- Attach SportDOG TEK dog gps tracker to your dog with ease – Just attach it to the pet’s existing collar or use the special adjustable collar or harness.
- Easy handheld animal tracker receiver– The GPS tracker for dogs has a receiver which features the DRYTEK design from the Sports DOG Brand, and this feature makes it waterproof. The GPS dog collar is also waterproof and is submersible for up to 5 feet.
- Waterproof DryTEK dog tracker – This GPS dog collar is waterproof and is submersible up to 25 feet.
- Pet tracker with a backlit LCD screen – The SportDOG Tek GPS dog collar has a 75-mile-diameter screen with auto scaling.
What are you waiting for? Get the SportDOG GPS dog collar now !
Comparison with the Tagg pet Tracker and the Fitbark Dog Activity Monitor
The SportDOG Tek dog tracker has lots on offer and that explains and justifies its price tag. This gps collar for dogs offers a sophisticated dog tracking system and dog trainer. In addition, you can track up to 12 dogs! If, however, you don’t need both a dog gps and pet trainer or you only want to track one dog at a time, then less expensive dog tracking collars are available. For example, the Tagg pet tracker is a good dog tracking system with dog trainer but only for tracking one dog. The Tagg pet tracker has a less expensive price tag. The Fitbark dog activity monitor, on the other hand, is a great option if you only need a dog activity monitor and no gps tracking. The Fitbark dog training system has activity and health reports which are automatically sent to the vet and also received by the owner. The SportDOG TEK 1.0 GPS Tracking and E-Collar System V1-LT, however, has additional features which are not found in the two dog trackers earlier mentioned. For example, the stimulation systems and the LCD screen. So, if you are looking for more possibilities and for gps tracking as well as a dog trainer, then the SportDOG Brand Tek dog tracker is your best choice.
Wat I like less of the SportDOG Brand Tek dog tracker
The SportDOG Tek pet tracker may be a bit confusing to set up but the user guideline helps you get it right, so no worries!
Pros of the SportDOG Brand Tek pet tracker
- Waterproof: the SportDOG Tek GPS dog tracker is waterproof and can be submerged for up to 5 ft. Without getting damaged, this is impressive as that feature is rare in most dog trackers.
- Vibration training features: this pet training feature sends a mild shock through the collar, and this can be used to teach the dog simple and silent commands. The gps tracker for dogs also has other simulations which are used to train the dog. They include continuous stimulation, momentary stimulation, and rising stimulation. Start the dog training now.
- Easy to use dog gps tracker : it comes with clear and concise instructions to teach the owner how to pick the right stimulation for each dog.
- Warning tones: the tones are a silent beeping sound which is also used to alert the dog of danger and also to teach silent commands.
- Different profiles included in gps for dogs: each dog has a different profile within the dog tracker to enable the user to differentiate between the dogs, and this profile can take up to 12 dogs with an option of purchasing an additional Add-A-Dog collar.
- Tracking screen: you can view the position of your dog and its direction on the LCD screen. There is an arrow icon which represents the position of the dog and an icon which represents your location. Using this pet tracker, you can easily locate your pet.
- Long battery life of dog tracker: the battery life of the SportDOG Tek dog gps collar is 20 hours on a single charge, and this is impressive for a GPS tracking device. The batteries also have a lifespan of about 2 to 3 years.
To secure your pet, get the SportDOG Tek GPS dog collar now !
Summary for SportDOG Tek dog tracker
The SportDOG brand TEK 1.0 GPS Tracking and E-Collar System V1-LT is a unique gps tracking device for pet tracking. This dog tracker and trainer features sophisticated technology which also allow you owner to teach your dog some minor commands and give it warning signs of danger. The tracker can track 12 dogs within a 7-mile radius with a 20-hour battery and is also waterproof. Dogs can quickly become a statistic, especially when they are very curious. Using the SportDOG Brand Tek dog tracker, can ensure that your pet is safe, and can be monitored in the event that it leaves its comfort zone.
The SportDOG Tek dog tracker is one of the best gps for dogs with integrated dog trainer system around. Read about other gps trackers for dogs and activity monitors for dogs. Also have a look at our page on pet gps.
> On the road without your dog? Check upon him with the Pawbo Wi-Fi Pet Camera with treat dispenser
> Check out the SportDOG Tek dog tracker on Youtube :
Looking for a cat gps? Check our detailed page on cat gps.
Images: Amazon.com and Sportdogglobal.com