Senior alert systems from Life Link Response are the ideal solution for elderly family members who can perfectly live alone, but may need urgent help in case of emergency. Seniors can press the emergency button of this senior alarm and get medical help in seconds. As to make it comfortable, you can use either the wrist watch or the bracelet, and both have a panic button. You can program phone numbers of family members, and also of 911. Life link life alert systems for seniors have prove to be able to save lives in emergency situations. But most of all, a medical alert system provides peace of mind to seniors themselves, as well as to their family members and friends. Continue reading our medical alert reviews.
Life Link senior alert systems will dial up to 3 contact numbers until answered
You can store up to 3 emergency phone numbers of beloved ones in the Life Link senior alert systems. Upon pushing the emergency button of the medical alert system, all numbers will be called automatically until someone answers. When someone picks of the phone, that person will hear ‘help’ and know that it’s you who is in need. At that time you can communicate with your emergency contact and tell what kind of help you need and how urgent it is. You can set 911 as one of the emergency contacts of the life alert system, so you know that in case your other contacts do not pick up the phone, instant medical help is available. A 911 operator will then talk to you and dispatch emergency services according to you needs. So, until someone pick up the phone, the senior alarm will keep calling so you are assured that help will come.
Features of the Life Link senior alarm
- Use wristband watch or pendant – Both parts of this life alert systems for seniors have an emergency button. So you can wear the one you are most comfortable with.
- Instant medical alarm systems for emergency – Use the emergency button to get in touch with the persons whose phone numbers you have stored in the elderly alarm or 911.
- Waterproof senior alert systems – The Life Link medical alert bracelet is waterproof so you can wear it during showering or swimming. As a result you don’t need to worry about help, even in high risk areas.
- Bye bye monthly fees ! – This is a very affordable life alert systems for seniors because there are no monthly fees attached since it doesn’t rely on a gps network.
- Warranty for your whole life – Life Link senior alert systems have a lifetime warranty, so you don’t have to worry if it breaks.
- Three Days of backup battery in case of power outage ! – It’s important that the battery of the medical alert bracelet lasts long enough so you don’t end up without help in case of emergency or power outage. With the Life Link medical alerts you can rest assured that you can use it if needed.
- Fits in any home – Life Link senior alert systems fit in any interior.
- EMD certified operators – All operators of the Life Link Response life alert systems centers are EMD Certified. This means that they have received the same training as 911 operators and know how to handle all kinds of emergencies.
- 100 to 600 Range working area – The Life link medical alert bracelet works within a range of 100 to 600 feet. While you wonder around your house or in your garden, you can still get help after pressing the emergency button.
Click here to buy the Life Link senior alarm
What I like less about the life alert systems for seniors
The Life Link Response senior alert systems has no speakerphone, which this is an advantage and disadvantage.
What I like a lot about the Life Link Response medical alert bracelet
What I like most about the Lief link Response senior alarm is that you don’t need to pay monthly fees to use the service. For several other life alert systems for seniors you do have to pay a monthly fee. Also, there are no hidden fees with this medical alert system. Another major benefit is that you can choose of you wear the wristband watch or the pendant of this life alert system.
Comparison with the Philips Lifeline and LogicMark senior alert systems
The Life Link Response is a wonderful senior alarm and provides a feeling of safety to the user as well as family members and friends. Just pressing the emergency button of this life alert systems for seniors provides you with the help you need. A similar medical alert bracelet is the LogicMark Freedom. LogicMark senior alert systems have something quite special: emergency wall communicators. Attach them to walls in high risk rooms; such as bathrooms and get help easily. A third similar senior alarm is the Philips Lifeline medical alert necklace. The Philips has a very special feature: a fall detector. However, this comes at an extra cost; so you have to pay monthly fees for Philips medical alert systems, while you don’t have these with the Life Link Response.
Compare several senior alert systems on our detailed senior alarms page
Summary for the Life Link Response senior alarm
Life Link Response senior alert systems have an emergency button so you can reach family members or 911 in seconds. This senior alarm is straightforward to use, and you can choose if you use the wristband or pendant. It comes with a backup battery of 3 days in case of power outage, making this the preferred elderly device in remote areas. The Life Link Response senior alarm is a must have among the medical alerts because it does not charge you any monthly fees. As a result, looking at all costs over the years, it is very affordable to use!
Check here all the features of the Life Link Response senior alert systems
Also have a look at other senior alert systems
Also track the location of your elderly family member with a personal gps tracker :
Watch the life Link Response senior alert video on Youtube :
Image courtesy of Ambro, Stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net/ Life Link and Amazon.com