The Pawscout dog tracking system is an innovative dog-tag which track down your lost dog back. When your beloved pet runs away from home or during a walk, it can be a totally traumatizing experience. And that’s where the Pawscout pet locator comes in. Because let’s face it; dogs often can’t find their way back to their homes and may be completely lost. How then can you track your lost dog? And how to avoid having lost pets at all?
Pets such as cats and dogs are well known for their curiosity which causes them wander off from their homes. With a device such as the Pawscout dog locator, the probability of losing your pet is reduced to almost zero! Today, there is a variety of tracking devices for dogs available to ensure that you can monitor your pets if he or she goes missing. One of such lost pet finder is the Pawscout dog tracking system.
Why you should use the Pawscout Dog Tracking System
The Pawscout Lost Pet Finder can help you as a pet owner in finding your lost dog within a perimeter of 200 feet. The Pawscout dog tracking system is not a GPS-enabled tracker, but it makes up for that with its long battery life and ease of use. It may not get you your lost pet back immediately, but it will assist with the search effort you make. The Pawscout pet locator is a great dog tracking system for dogs that do not tend to wander far away, but may go wandering on their own now and then for smaller distances.
Discover the top features of the Pawscout Pet Locator
The Pawscout dog tracking system lets pinpoint your pet’s location any time within a 200-foot radius of your smartphone or any other phone! It is a a new tag-replacement dog tracking device which works together with the Pawscout app. Discover all the features below:
- Locate your dog within any 200 feet radius – If your dog becomes lost or wanders beyond its 200-foot virtual leash restriction, the Pawscout pet tracking device kicks off immediately to help you find your lost dog. The information which is received from the app can then be utilized to search your lost dog in radar-style and locate your beloved friend, whether it is a cat or a dog even if they are scared and in hiding.
- Help each other find lost dogs – Anytime you or any other Pawscout user is within 200 feet of any missing pet, an alert will be forwarded to you from the Pawscout application. This social Pawscout pet tracker is built so that you will never have to lose track of your beloved dog or cat.
- Easy to use Pawscout app for smartphone or tablet – This dog tracking system comes with a handy application which notifies you when your pet wanders away from your vicinity. You will be able to see the last known location of your dog on a map You can see when your pet goes missing.
- Enjoy the Pawscout community– Apart from the app, there is a Pawscout community which as aids the locating process by notifying people with a sort of digital flyer about your missing dog or cat. This means that others can help you find your lost do. This feature will accelerate the process and the time which will be used to locate your pet and take him/her home. This community also helps to send an alert to your family, friends, and neighbours, informing them to at alert in case your cat or dog is sighted. This feature makes the Pawscout lost pet finder even more interesting!
- Waterproof pet monitor – The Pawscout pet locator resist water, so your dog can still play in the rain or jump into the water.
- Reflective front dog tag – See the dog tracking system easily at night due to its reflectance.
- Easily attachable to dog tracking collar – The Pawscout attaches to any pet collar and comes with a D-ring mount which is available in four different colors. You can attach the Pawscout to the existing collar of either your cat or your dog.
- Long lasting battery – The Pawscout pet locator device has a twelve-month battery life. So you don’t need to bother your pet every week or so to remove the dog tracking system to recharge it.
- Get your pet a customized engraved nameplate – Order a customized nameplate with the Pawscout lost pets locator. You can engrave your dog or cat’s name and address. It will be printed on one out of five designer backgrounds and as such replaces the traditional dog tag.
- Compact and lightweight lost pet finder – The Pawscout dog tracking collar is tiny and almost like a dog tag. Your dog or cat won’t even notice the pet tracking device is there!
- Inform others on your pet – The Pawscout dog tracking system also allows you to leave virtual notes and care instructions to friends and family. In this way, they know how to take care of your Beloved Dog or cat.
- No monthly subscription fees – The Pawscout pet locator does not require a subscription to work, since no gps/ cellular network is involved.
- The dog tracking collar works with Bluetooth technology.
Check the best prices for the Pawscout pet locator
Pawscout lost pet finder Vs the Sportdog Tek dog tracker collar and Tractive GPS Pet locator
The Pawscout lost pet finder is a lightweight little dog tracking system which helps you find your dog within a 200 feet perimeter. Compared to other tracking devices for dogs, the Pawscout is a dog tracker for local use. The Sportdog Tek and the Tractive tracking devices or dogs on the other hand, are gps dog trackers. The SportDOG Tek Band gps dog collar lets you always locate your dog, no matter how far it wandered away. This is because it works with gps. As a result it is also more expensive. The Tractive is another great gps dog tracking system which lets you track your dog anywhere and has a price tag between the SportDOG Tek and the Pawscout. So, if your dog does never wander away to far, the Pawscout lost pet finder is ideal. Does your dog have tendencies to wander far way or have you lost it before, then the SportDOG Tek dog tracking device and the Tractive pet locator may be better options. Also be sure to check our complete list of best tracking devices for dogs.
Cons of the Pawscout Dog Tracking System
The Pawscout pet monitor tracks dog and cats within a 200 feet radius. If your pet tends to wander away further, you better choose a gps based dog tracker.
Pros of the Pawscout pet locator
The battery life of the Pawscout pet locator lasts for twelve months, and this gives it an edge over most other dog tracking devices. Moreover, it is suitable for both cats and dogs. This dog tracking collar comes with three mounts and one D-ring and customized nameplates can be ordered alongside the dog locator to keep your dog stylish and safe at the same time. No monthly subscription is needed for operation of the Pawscout lost pet finder. The device is also waterproof and may not be damaged by any liquid it comes in contact with.
Roundup for the Pawscout dog tracking system now
The Pawscout pet locator is a wonderful tiny dog tracker which lets yo find your dog within a 200 feet radius. It works without gps, so yo don’t need to pay monthly subscription fees. You can personalize your Pawscout dog tracking system bu ordering a customized engraving on the tag which contains data about your dog or cat, such your name, phone number and address.
Always track down your lost dog or cat with the Pawscout lost pet finder :
Is your dog not active enough? Get him a Fitbark dog activity monitor or other novel dog activity tracker :
Also check out the PetChatz pet camera and check on your dog or cat when you’re away from home! And give treats remotely!
Watch the Pawscout lost pet finder video on Youtube :
Images: Pawscout and amazon.com