Getting a medical bracelet with fall detection is the best way to ensure your safety or that of your family members in need or your elderly relations. The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert is a personal alarm for anyone who is in need or needs medial assistance urgently. As such it is also the perfect senior alert system. Just press the button of the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet and you will immediately get in touch with a Lifeline call center. What’s even more; this medical alert bracelet will call the lifeline contact center all by itself if it as detected that you have fallen! This fall detection system is extremely valuable for seniors, since it has been revealed that a third of the seniors fall annually and do not get help immediately because nobody knows they have fallen. And 30% of seniors don’t manage to push the button themselves.
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical alert system comprises a base unit which connects to a phone line. It also has also a waterproof emergency medical alarm button which may be worn as either a medical necklace or a bracelet. Just press the panic button of the personal alarm in case of an emergency, and this will connect you with a trained emergency response agent who will take care of sending medical assistance to your home. If you fall and can’t reach the button or you’re unconscious, the fall detection system of the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet will get to work by itself. The monitoring service of the medical bracelet / senior alert operates 24/7 around the clock, and on every day of the year. Usual response times are mostly as fast as 20 – 30 seconds.
See what other other customers say about the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert Medical Bracelet with automatic fall detection
Philips Lifeline medical bracelet automatically detects your fall !
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life alert system with fall detection has been shown to detect 95% of falls by elderly clients! This makes this fall detector one of the best and most reliable life alert systems for seniors ! The fall detector is one of the newest wearable technologies in the medical alert system industry ! These medical alert systems automatically detect if a person has fallen and then calls for help through the device. There are not yet that many companies offering this innovative feature. Knowing that elderly persons mostly prefer to stay in their own homes and live out the rest of their days rather than become a burden to anyone. This can be worrying to their relations and loved ones especially when they stay alone. A medical bracelet such as this will ensure the safety of beloved elderly relatives and also ensure that they get medical care as soon as possible.
Features of the Philips Lifeline personal alarm
- 24/7 help with Lifeline – This is the number 1 medical alert service in the US. On top, there is a standby backup call center to prevent any interference from monitoring at any time of the day or year.
- Fast dial for help – The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life senior alert system provides quick access to qualified medical help by pushing the emergency medical alarm button.
- Fall detection alert system with AutoAlert – The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet includes an automatic fall detector. This medical bracelet operates with multiple sensors which are embedded in a potent microprocessor that is always active. When a senior goes about their normal routine, whether it is sitting down, going up and down the stairs of their homes or just lying down, the AutoAlert registers their activity and also their movement.
- AutoAlert – The medical alert bracelet uses patented technology which continuously measures the changes in height coordination to a horizontal velocity and position. As a result it can detect falling. When a fall occurs in the home or outside, the AutoAlert feature of the life alert recognizes the dissimilarity between regular movements and a fall and calls for help automatically!
- Waterproof medical necklace and bracelet – You can keep this personal alarm on when taking a shower or walking in the rain.
- Lightweight comfortable medical alert bracelet – You won’t even notice it’s on you.
- Connect through a landline, cable modem, DSL service, dial-up internet or wireless– Easily connect the medical bracelet with the emergence center through one of the mentioned options.
- Monthly subscription service – The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert emergency alert system requires a monthly subscription service at a discounted cost. You don’t have to pay an activation fee nor a long-term contract.
- 30-hour battery life– The medical alert system has an incredible battery life of 30 hours when it is fully charged. Moreover, it takes just about three to four hours to recharge.
Comparison with the LogicMark and GreatCall medical alerts
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert emergency alert system is a great alert system for seniors since it offers fall detection with AutoAlert emergency calling ! It works different from the LogicMark personal alarm. The LogicMark medical bracelet comes without monthly fees but this means that it has less possibilities. It doesn’t call a 24/7 emergency center, but instead calls relatives which you have set as emergency contacts. As a result of this, valuable time may be lost with the LogicMark as opposed to the Philips Lifeline. Another good elderly alarm is the GreatCall medical alert system. It will call 911 upon pushing the panic button. The Greatcall has the option for LiveNurse Access with the GreatCall GoPlan and get 24/7 medical advice from registered nurses. The Great Call and the LogicMark life alert systems for seniors do not offer fall detection and auto alert as does the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet. Read more on our medical alert bracelet page.
What I less about the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert fall detector is a wonderful invention and I can’t see any cons, especially since it is also very affordable. However, when it comes to safety of our beloved parents or grandparents, maximum protection should come in the first place. Fall detection with automatic calling the emergency center can be life saving!
What I like a lot about the Philips Lifeline senior alert
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet has the great option of direct calling to an emergency center. Moreover, this senior alert has fall detection and automatically alerts the emergency center when you fall. Also, while some personal alarm devices require a traditional landline to operate, the panic button system also works with the Internet. The emergency center is owned and managed by the manufacturer of the elderly alarm, and there is also a backup call center. You don’t need to sign a contract for using this elderly alarm and you can cancel your monthly fees any time.
Summary for the Philips Lifeline medical bracelet
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert personal alarm is a great way to be at peace yourself and assure your family members that you’re fine, whatever happens. It is quite common for seniors to be knocked unconscious from a fall within their home and if that is the case, they may not be able to press the alert button. They could lie there for long hours, and sometimes even days before a loved one or neighbor knows that something is wrong. Even if the senior cannot reach the alert button or maybe it has been pinned underneath them, and they don’t have the strength to move over and call for help, the Philips Lifeline is one of these fantastic medical alerts since it will call for help on behalf of the person wearing the necklace. The fall detection and AutoAlert of this medical bracelet can be truly life saving!
Get the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet now:
Also track your elderly family member by using a personal gps locator :
Watch the Philips Lifeline Autoalert medical bracelet with fall detection :
Images: Philips and amazon.com