The medical alert necklace Life Link Response is a cautiously engineered product for people with disabilities and seniors seeking an inexpensive medical alert system. The medical alert bracelet’s emergency response system provides you with complete peace of mind in case you find yourself in a condition where you require urgent medical assistance. In the case of an emergency, you can use the blue SOS button located on the bracelet or the red one on the wrist watch. One of the emergency contacts of the medical bracelet can be set to 911. This is a great option in severe emergencies, 911 might be the fastest and also the best point of contact in such cases. A 911 operator is readily available and they also dispatch emergency services to the aid of the senior.
Medical alert necklace dials up to 3 numbers in sequence until answered
Pressing the SOS button of the Life Link Response medical alert bracelet will set off a siren which will signal that the alarm has been activated. The life alert system console will then automatically start to dial in sequence up to 3 different custom emergency contacts that you have programmed. The medical bracelet will play a pre-recorded message which says “help” when the line is picked up by 911, family or friends.
The emergency contact who takes the call will be asked to press the number zero on the keypad. When that is done, the senior alert will play a message that states “Two-way communication has successfully been established.” At this time, the user can begin a two-way communication with the emergency contact and inform them about the type of help that they require. The two-way communication is enabled through a speakerphone located in the base console unit. However, when no one uses the zero key, just like when an answering machine answers the call, the medical alert necklace console will hang up the call and go on to the next emergency contact. In fact, the this medical alert device won’t accept ‘no answer’; instead it will dial all your guardian numbers until someone picks up. There also is a short siren sound between each call. The process continues until somebody presses the zero button and answers your call. Head over to the rest of our medical alert reviews.
Features of the medical braceletThe medical alert necklace Life Link Response comes with an emergency medical alarm button that calls up to 8 stored numbers:
- Quick dial emergency medical alarm button – Press the panic button or the wireless waterproof button. The medical alert system then automatically starts to dial in sequence up to programmed different emergency contacts which you have programmed. It also confirms the emergency and an ambulance will be dispatched, if required, and the operator notifies the front desk or nurse based on the user’s custom instructions.
- Choose between a wristband or pendant – The panic button of the elderly alarm comes in two different versions: a wrist band watch and a pendant. Pick the one you feel most comfortable with.
- No monthly fees to pay – This senior alert is very affordable since yo don’t need to pay monthly fees to use some network.
- Three Day Backup Battery Life – The emergency medical alarm button has a three-day backup battery life. For any emergency during power outages, you don’t need to worry about the life alert system running out of battery. Once power is restored, the medical bracelet battery will recharge.
- Great fitting for the home – The medical bracelet is designed in a way that it fits well in any interior.
- 100% Waterproof – The medical alert’s emergency button is a waterproof so you can wear while showering or taking a bath. This means you are also protected in this high risk zones , such as bathrooms.
- Works within a 100 to 600 Range – The medical alert necklace has a range of about 100 to 600 feet. So you can wander around your house with your medical alert bracelet and still be in touch with the base station.
- EMD certified – All Life Link Response medical alert necklace center operators are EMD Certified. They have gone through the same arduous training as 911 operators. The care center is designed to monitor the life alert systems for seniors.
Cons of the medical alert bracelet
To keep the Life Link Response medical alert necklace waterproof and lightweight, there is no speakerphone built within it, and this is both an advantage and disadvantage. Also, the device has a more involved installation process. However, it becomes easy when the user gets a hang of it.
Pros of the Life Link Response medical alert necklace
I especially like that you can program three different phone numbers to be called in case of emergency. Another major advantage of the Life Link Response medical alert bracelet is that its has no monthly fees attached to it. There are also no hidden activation fees as well. Also, this medical bracelet has a lightweight waterproof pendant.
Comparison with the Philips Lifeline medical bracelet and the LogicMark Medical alert necklace
The Life Link Response is a wonderful medical alert bracelet for persons with medical issues and for seniors since it gets you in touch with direct help through on single button. It is similar to the Philips Lifeline medical alert necklace, however the latter has an extra outstanding feature: the fall detection. This fall detection feature of the Philips Lifeline comes for a cost: for this senior alert you need to pay monthly fees. The Life link medical alert bracelet on the other hand, has no monthly fees or activation fees for use.
Another similar medical bracelet for emergencies is the LogicMark Freedom. The latter medical alert necklace has emergency wall communicators which are meant to attach to walls in high risk rooms; especially the bathrooms. The Life Link Response does not have extra features, such as a fall detector or emergency wall communicators, but for that it is cheaper also.
Roundup Life Link Response medical alert bracelet
The Life Link Response medical alert necklace is a great alternative to the traditional monitored medical alert devices which charge on-going monthly fees. Users and their loved ones, children, caregivers may have to take a proactive approach to setting up the system and also maintaining it. However, they would not need to bother about ongoing fees or any contract obligations. It isn’t as popular as other alert systems as medical alert reviews show, but the Life Link is a “Simply Smarter” product.
Get the Life Link response medical alert necklace now:
Always know the location your elderly family member or your family member with medical issues with a gps tracker :
Watch the life Link Response senior alert video on Youtube :
Images: Life Link and Amazon.com