The Loc8tor lost dog finder without gps function lets you quickly find your dog without the need for gps or cellphone service as you will discover in this Loc8tor pet review. This pet tracker uses small tags which you attach to your dog’s collar. The tags are lightweight and only weigh up to 5 grams. With the Loc8tor lost pet finder you never again need to worry when your dog gets lost. Just start tracking with the pet tracker and find your dog quickly.
Loc8tor Lost Dog Finder retrieves any lost dog
With the Loc8tor lost dog finder you can track your dog up to a distance of 122 meters or 400 feet when you have clear line of sight. Use the alert mode of the Loc8tor pet tracker to receive alerts when your dog crossed a predefined boundary, for example left your house or your garden or an even wider area. Establish peace of mind when it comes to your dog. Avoid drama in case your furry friend does escape your attention by tracking him down easily with the Loc8tor pet tracker for dogs. The Loc8tor lost pet finder still shows normal functioning when it’s raining. Learn more about this device by reading the rest of our Loc8tor pet review … Are you looking for a complete picture of pet tracker devices be sure to check our detailed page on pet wearables or immediately head over to our page on activity trackers for pets or petcams.
Features for the Loc8tor lost dog finder
– Use the Loc8tor lost dog finder to track your dog – Does your dog sometimes escape your attention? This shouldn’t lead to stress anymore if you dog wears Loc8tor lost pet finder tags! Initiate the tracking process and get guided in the direction of your dog.
– Accurate dog tracking up to 2.5cm / 1 inch – The accuracy may seem unnecessary at first, but may come in really handy if your dog is hidden for example underneath a bush. Worthwhile mentioning is that the Loc8tor ‘s accuracy is much better than this of a standard dog gps tracker.
– Easily attach the Loc8tor lost dog finder tags to your dog’s collar – The Loc8tor tags are designed so they will not fall down.
– Lightweight and compact tags – Loc8tor lost pet finder tags way up to 5 gram so they don’t annoy your dog at all. Your dog’s safety gets improved with the Loc8tor pet finder without diminishing his well being!
– Loc8tor also works indoors – This lost dog finder still provides a signal through through doors, walls, etc. This is not the case with regular gps dog trackers on the other hand.
– No gps pet locator means no monthly fees – The Loc8tor Loc8tor los dog finder functions without gps which means no sim card and thus no monthly service fee needs to be pad. This makes this pet tracker a very affordable option in the long run.
– Waterproof pet tracker – Your dog can go out in the rain, the Loc8tor lost pet finder will withstand rainy conditions.
– Track several dogs at the same time – You can buy several tags and track these all with the same Loc8tor lost pet finder tracking device.
– Multi-functional tracking device for dogs – You can use this pet tracker also to track down other animals, such as cats, tortoises, ferrets, free ranging chickens, … At the same time you can also use the tags to track objects, such as your keys, cellphone, tv remote, or handbag.
– Long lasting batteries – The Lithium batteries of the Loc8tor last a couple of months and are available in any store when you need to replace them.
– Get alerted when your cat leaves a predefined zone (Loc8tor Plus upgrade necessary)
Loc8tor lost pet finder compared with other lost dog tracking devices
With the Loc8tor lost dog finder you track your dog by using the hand held device. This handheld device will scan the environment for the tag on your dog and lead you towards it. This dog tracking device is different from dog gps tracking devices which use gps and an app on your smartphone instead of a handheld device. An example of such gps based pet trackers are the Tagg pet tracker for dogs and the Tractive dog gps tracker. Since the Tagg and Tractive dog gps trackers use gps they also provides real time tracking of your dog on a map, while the Loc8tor pet tracker doesn’t provide these. So if you desire live tracking of your dog, Tagg the pet tracker is a better option. If you want to be able to track your dog also in areas with bad gps or cellphone coverage or if you don’t want to pay a monthly fee, then the Loc8tor lost dog finder is all you need. Discover even more details in this Loc8tor pet review or read our page on the best dog gps tracker.
What I like less about this pet tracker for dogs
You need to upgrade and pay extra if you want the Loc8tor pet tracker to alert you when your dog leaves a predefined area.
What I appreciate a lot about Loc8tor the lost dog finder
The fact that the Loc8tor lost dog finder works without gps is an advantage. It means you don’t need to pay monthly service fees for using the gps and cellular network. As a result the Loc8tor pet tracker is an inexpensive lost dog finder. Moreover, since you track your dog only when its lost, the battery lasts for several months, and can easily be replaced (amazon batteries link). Extra positive points for this lost pet finder are the beeping sound to find your dog easier, the blinking light to see your dog at night, and the fact that this pet tracker is waterproof.
Great pet tracker to find your lost dog around your home
The Loc8tor is a wonderfull ost dog finder if your dog mostly stays around the house but could walk too far away. This pet tracker is inexpensive since it does not rely on gps or the cellular network so you don’t have to pay monthly service fees. The tags weigh only up to 5 grams so your dog will not even notice they are there. If your dog roams around your house and could wander too far, then the Loc8tor lost pet finder will help track your dog down within a distance of 122 meters or 400 feet.
Also have a look at our selection of other dog tracking devices
Often away from home? Stay connected to your dog through the Pawbo camera :
Also check our other pet cams
Image courtesy of Gualberto107 and Federico stevanin at FreeDigitalPhotos.net / image tracker: Amazon.com and Loc8tor