Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life alert systems for seniors can truly be life saving. When you become older it is good to know that you can always count on direct help whenever you need it. Just press the Philips Lifeline’s emergency button and immediately getting in touch with a Lifeline call center. But this senior alert has more on offer. It is a personal senior alarm for those cases where you need prompt and unexpected medical assistance.
Philips Lifeline AutoAlert alert systems for seniors can be worn as a medical necklace or as a medical alert bracelet. Since they are waterproof, you can always have them on. Next to the medical bracelet / necklace it consists of a base unit which connects to a phone line or the internet, wireless is possible too. Upon pushing the emergency button of the medical alert system you will get in touch with a trained emergency response agent who will take care of sending medical assistance to your home. As mentioned before, upon falling and not being able to press the emergency panic yourself, the fall detection system will get to work and call the lifeline center. The monitoring service of these senior alert systems operates 24/7 and on each single day of the year. Most of the time, within 20 – 30 seconds of you pressing the emergency button you will get answered.
Read what customers say about the Philips Lifeline Autoalert life alert systems for seniors with fall detection
Philips Lifeline Autoalert life alert systems for seniors with fall detection
The Philips life alert systems have an extra great benefit: these medical alerts will call the lifeline contact center automatically as soon as the device detects that you have fallen. We know that one third of elderly people fall in their home annually and that 30% of these seniors don’t manage to press the emergency button. This makes this medical necklace even more valuable! Did you know that the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life alert system with fall detection detects 95% of falls by elderly persons?! This device may be the best fall detector on the market. The fall detector is a new wearable technology in the world of life alert systems for seniors. A senior alert provides peace of mind to elderly persons themselves as well as their family members.
Features of the Philips Lifeline senior alarm with emergency button
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert has a whole list of life saving features:
- 24/7 help with Lifeline – Always be in touch with the number 1 medical alert service in the US. Good to know that they have a standby backup call center so you can always reach help at any time of the day or year.
- Emergency button for immediate help – Press the button of the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life alert systems for seniors and get in touch with medical help in an instant!
- Works with landline, cable modem, DSL service or (wireless) internet – Lots of possibilities to connect the medical necklace with the emergence center. Just choose the one that’s most suitable for you.
- Fall detector system – Multiple sensors, embedded in a potent microprocessor, will sense when you fall. The medical alert bracelet measures changes in height and coordination and a such knows when you fall and will call the life center.
- Long battery life – The elderly alarm system has a battery life of 30 hours so you don’t need to worry constantly.
- Comfortable medical alert system – Wear it as a medical bracelet or medical necklace and you won’t even notice it’s there. It’s comfortable and lightweight.
- Waterproof medical necklace and bracelet – The Philips Lifeline senior alert systems are waterproof so you can keep them on in the shower or during a rainy walk.
- Monthly subscription service – The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert senior alert system comes with a monthly subscription service at a discounted cost.
Comparison with the GreatCall and LogicMark and senior alert systems
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical alert system offers the best of a senior and medical alert system with fall detector. It is different from for example the LogicMark senior alert. The latter medical bracelet has no monthly fees – which sounds nice – but this means it doesn’t have a 24/7 emergency center. Instead, the LogicMark will call your relatives which you have predefined as emergency contacts, while the Philips Lifeline will get you in touch with the emergency contact center so you don’t loose valuable time! Another decent senior alarm is the GreatCall medical bracelet which calls 911 upon pushing the emergency button. The GreatCall medical alerts also offers LiveNurse Access as an option for 24/7 medical advice from registered nurses. The Great Call and the LogicMark life alert systems for seniors do not have fall detection and auto alert as does the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert medical bracelet. So if you want complete protection, go for the Philips Lifeline. Read more about other senior alert systems on our detailed overview page.
Cons for the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert senior alert
The Philips Lifeline AutoAlert fall detector is a wonderful invention, but this means you need to pay a monthly fee for this service. But what does this mean when you know it can safe your life or that of your elderly parent or grandparent? Yes it can save someone’s life when fall detection gps hand in hand with automatically calling the emergency center !
Pros for the Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life alert systems for seniors
Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life alert systems for seniors will automatically call the lifeline emergency center when you fall.Because this senior alert has a fall detector and will alert the emergency contact center when you don’t manage. The emergency center is owned and managed by the company of the elderly alarm so you know it will work! Do you have a landline and no internet? Or do you have internet but no landline? Philips Lifeline AutoAlert works with all these options, so anyone can use it. On top, no need to sign a contract for using this senior alarm!
Summary for the Philips Lifeline senior alert
Philips Lifeline AutoAlert life alert systems for seniors bring peace of mind to elderly persons and their family since you know whelp is always at reach. Seniors may fall and be unconscious and then it’s good to know the fall detector will register your fall and call help. Even if you can’t push the emergency button yourself! The Philips Lifeline is a fantastic elderly alarm and can be worn as a medical bracelet or necklace. Get it and know that it can save your life or that of beloved family members in need!
Buy the Philips Lifeline senior alert here:
Head over to our detailed page on senior alarms
Also get a car tracker to track your car:
Watch the Philips Lifeline Autoalert Life Alert Systems for Seniors:
Images: Philips and amazon.com