GPS tracking is becoming increasingly popular. People get GPS trackers to track their car, children and teenagers or elderly family members, pets, valuable items, sports or outdoor activities, or use it to spy on their employee or partner. With our comparison guides you can easily choose from the best GPS tracking devices the one that best fits your needs. We have created guides for GPS tracking devices for kids – (GPS kids watch and portable child tracking devices), tracking devices for cars, and more to come. Let us help you make GPS tracking easier.
What do you want to track with your GPS tracker?
What criteria are important for your GPS tracking?
- Do I want to receive alerts when my child, car, pet, … leaves a set zone?
- Battery life of the GPS trackers
- How frequent (minutes) do I want real time tracking?
- Accuracy GPS tracker
- GPS trackers with SOS button or not?
- Extra monthly service fee needs to be paid?
- Is the GPS tracking device compatible with my smartphone operating system?
- What extra features do I want my GPS tracking device to have?
- Do I want speed and inactivity alerts?
- Do I want power supply failure alerts?
- Has the GPS tracking device a power saving option?
Image courtesy of Mister GC, Stockimages, Stockimages, Photokanok at FreeDigitalPhotos.net / image GPS trackers: Amazon.com