The Gogo kids gps watch child tracker impresses with its flashy design, but has much more on offer! This is a decent gps watch for kids with integrated phone function. This means that you can easily need your kid and vice versa without the need to by your child a cell phone. But the gps function of the Gogo child gps tracker is the reason why you buy it. Locate your child anytime and perform real time tracking of your child’s movements. Use the kids gps watch to define an area and get alerted when your child leaves that area so you can act immediately. The Gogo kids gps watch child tracker also features an SOS button so your child can alert you with one push on the button to let you know that he or she needs your help.
The Gogo gps watch for kids keeps track of your child’s locations and stores these for 90 days. This means that you can access your child’s locations for the past 90 days. This is a vital function of a gps for kids since there may be situations where you want to check back in time. As extra interesting features for this child gps tracker we note down the alarm clock so your kid learns to wake up independently early on. We also think the pedometer – or step counter – is a useful feature of the Gogo child locator so your child learns to take track of its activity pattern and learns about living healthily. This kids tracking device is worthwhile taking into consideration if your have a kid between 6 and 13.
Discover the Gogo kids gps watch child tracker
– Always know where your child is – The Gogo gps tracking device for kids lets your track and locate your child anytime. Say bye bye to your worries, say hello Gogo to the child GPS tracker !
– True phone watch for kids – Call with your kids as if he or she had a phone, yet your child just has a watch no need for an adult phone yet. The Gogo gps watch for kids looks like a watch yet has a phone function so your child can call a few selected numbers that matter. Of course, you can also reach your child by calling the kids gps watch child tracker.
– SOS button for maximal safety – A true gps watch for kids has an SOS button. By pushing the panic button of the gps tracking watch for kids your kid can reach you in no time. As a parent you know immediately when your child needs you urgently. Child safety can’t be better.
– Receive alerts when your child leaves a predefined area – Use the Gogo child gps tracker to define a zone that you don’t want your child to leave. The child tracking device will alert you if your kid does leave that zone. In this way, your child can for example play freely around your house, I the street or at the playground and if he or she goes to far, you will immediately be informed by the gps for kids … this is called geo fence.
– Locate your child with an app or browser – Locating your child can’t be easier; download the app or check your child’s location in your browser. The Gogo gps tracking device for kids makes sure you can track your child easily.
– Access history data for up to 90 days – The Gogo kids gps watch child tracker stores your child’s locations for up to 90 days. So if you like, you can always access the tracking data for the past 90 days.
– Alarm function – Your child can use the Gogo child locator as an alarm clock and learn to wake up by itself. You could also use the alarm to remind your child of something during the day, for example the time you will get him or her from school or when it’s time to eat its fruit you gave along.
– Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
Gogo gps watch for kids compared to other GPS tracking devices for kids
The Gogo kids gps watch child tracker features a modern flashy design. Regarding features, this child tracking device is similar to the TBS gps watch or kids but the latter comes in many more colours. So if you want your child to pick its colour, the TBS gps for kids may be a better option and offers similar features.
Another similar kids tracking device is the Urfunny phone watch for kids which comes in bright yellow, pink, blue and black. The latter has an app – just like the Gogo gps watch for kids – while the TBS gps child tracker doesn’t. Al three gps tracking for kids have not too many extra functions so as to spare the battery life. Gps tracking is the first most important function of these gps watches for kids. For an overview of other gps watches for kids see our comparison chart. Is your kid a teenager then you may consider buying a portable GPS for kids. Is your child still a toddler then a or GPS bracelets for smaller kids.
Disadvantages for this child GPS tracker
Do I really need to look for cons for this kids GPS watch ? It only comes in blue, but that may change. I can’t find how long the battery runs for – that’s a pity. If you happen to buy the kids phone watch and have tested it for weeks and months, I’d like to know how long the battery lasts on average!
What I love about the Gogo kids gps watch
The Gogo kids gps watch child tracker is flashy, fits well on a child’s wrist and does what it needs to: track your kid’s position whenever you want it. This child tracking device comes with the necessary SOS button, geo fences so you can define safe and unsafe area and get alerted when your child leaves or enters these. Last but not least, the Gogo child locator is a true phone watch for kids !
The Gogo kids gps watch child tracker is a wonderful gift for your child. Check other GPS tracking watches for kids and read an overview on all different types of gps tracking devices for kids .
If you are looking for other GPS tracking devices for children and wearable tech – check our selection of best portable tracking devices for kids and id bracelets for kids below.
Be united with your lost child through id bracelets for kids:
Have a look at the Gogo kids gps watch child tracker:
Image courtesy of Imagerymajestic, Stockimages, and David Castillo Dominici at FreeDigitalPhotos.net / Image courtesy Zoombak tracker: Amazon.com