The emergency alert system by LogicMark is a two-way emergency pendant communicator. This system works as a senior alert as well as a medical alert system. It is a small medical bracelet pendant which can be worn around the neck or on the waist. This pendant was designed as a two-way speakerphone with a range of approximately 600 feet away from the base station, such as your home. The LogicMark emergence alert system gets you in touch with your loved ones or with 911 in seconds!
Whether you or your loved ones are moving across town or just going to visit your grandchildren across the country, this isn’t a problem for the emergency alert system. Simply unplug the elderly alarm device from its phone jack and toss it into your luggage. When you reach your destination, just plug the life alert system into its local phone jack. There is no need for any additional programming. Due to its well-designed two-way voice system, you can speak and be heard clearly with the senior alert even if you are out in your garden for example. Continue reading our medical alert reviews.
Emergency alert system with automatically 911 dialing backup
Emergencies can occur in every part of your home and commonly happen right outside your home, for example in the driveway or yard, and that’s why the home based LogicMark emergency alert system is so important! Whether you need swift help from a neighbor or or you are facing an emergency, this emergency alert system will see till tat you are helped promptly! The emergency medical alarm button works within a range of approximately 600 feet. This range is the equivalent of about two football fields and it is activated with a single button! Since you will be speaking through the pendant, medical alert bracelet allows you to send your message from any corner of your house, both outside in the yard or in the driveway. This is a very vital feature of any emergency alert system as emergencies can occur anywhere. With the senior alert, help is just a single button away.
By pressing the button of the emergency alert system, you will instantly be in touch with family members, neighbours or friends. Are they not available? Then, this medical bracelet will contact the 911 emergency operator in case you cannot reach your neighbor or family member. Also, if you contact 911, the operators will have a local ‘caller ID’ of that particular location.This way you or your loved ones are totally protected for 24 hours in a day, and seven days in a week. You are not alone with this medical bracelet! Head over to the rest of our medical alert reviews.
Features of the medical bracelet LogicMark Freedom
The LogicMark Freedom senior alert is a wonderful personal alarm for seniors or persons that may need urgent medical assistance. It has a complete range of indispensable features:
- Get help with one button – Get in touch with your guardian persons by just pressing one button, the emergency medical alarm button of the LogicMark Freedom life alert systems for seniors. The panic button can be customized with the three position switches found behind the base unit to pick one of three modes. Program any number for help – You can program different numbers of family members, friends neighbors, … or just the emergency number 911.
- 911 forwarding feature – A friend or family member can simply dial 911 from their phone while still on the line. The medical bracelet will then automatically hang and dial the emergency services.
- Emergency wall communicators for high risk areas – For high risk area such as bathrooms, you can get emergency communicators to stick on the wall.
- Pay no monthly fees – With the LogicMark Freedom you don’t have to pay extra monthly fees.
- Multiple Pendants possible – You can get up to four pendants to work together with the elderly alarm. This makes this emergency alert system perfect for couples or assisted living institutions.
- Wear as necklace, wrist strap, wheelchair holder or belt clip – Wear the LogicMark Freedom emergency alert system as you like: medical bracelet, wrist strap, wheelchair holder and a belt clip.
- Water resistant life alert system – You can take the medical bracelet into the shower, where a lot of serious accidents occur. The device is water resistant.
- Long battery life – The lithium-ion battery offers over one hour of talk time when it is fully charged, and about 4 to 6 months on standby. The medical alert system comes with two rechargeable batteries. One battery charges on the base station charger and the other is on the pendant itself.
- Standby emergency battery power – The rechargeable batteries recurrently charge within the base station and offer up to 24 hours standby power in case there is a power failure.
- Power outlet along with an active landline – That is all that is required for the unit to work.
Click through to see the best price for LogicMark Freedom medical bracelet
Comparison with Philips Lifeline senior alert and Life Link Response medical bracelet
The Emergency alert system LogicMark Freedom is a good working medical alert system with no monthly fees to pay. In this, it’s different from the Philips Lifeline life alert system which does has monthly fees. Also, the Philips Lifeline life medical alert bracelet has one button to get in touch with Lifeline, which is the number 1 medical alert service in the US. The LogicMark Freedom emergency alert system on the other hand will first get you in touch with family, friends neighbors or whomever you have programed, and only if you need medical assistance, 911 will be dialed. The Philips Lifeline device, on the other hand has a really nice feature called fall detection. This is an automatic fall detector and even automatic calling of 911! And then there’s the Life Link Response medical bracelet. Just like the Philips Lifeline senior alert, it has no monthly fees. It comes with a necklace system as well as a watch to choose from.
Pros of the LogicMark Freedom emergency alert system
What I like a lot about the LogicMark freedom emergency alert system are the emergency wall communicators for use in high-risk areas such as bathrooms. The emergency alert system LogicMark Freedom has a larger activation range of about 600 feet instead of the regular 150-400 feet. This senior alert with panic button also allows users to speak through the pendant. Do you need more necklaces, for example for yourself and your spouse? You can buy extra ones and connect them to the docking station of the emergency alert system.
Cons of the LogicMark Freedom senior alert
A lot of medical alert reviews have shown that it is quite difficult to get replacement batteries for the unit. However, the manufacturers are always willing to send a replacement battery in case the rechargeable battery would fail at some point.
Roundup for the LogicMark Freedom emergency alert system
The LogicMark medical alert system is a reliable product which is best in its class for no monthly fees. It is versatile as you can program different numbers or just the emergency number 911. The emergency alert system can be programmed to call neighbors, family, or friends, at any time and from anywhere within the home and in the surrounding yard. Where the programmed contacts are not reachable, the system can call an emergency 911 operator by default. From a cost perspective, it offers good quality for a reasonable price tag. Moreover you don’t have any ongoing monthly monitoring or activation fees. Elderly security has never been so affordable!
Get the LogicMark Freedom emergency Alert here:
Would you also like your family member to be able to track your position by gps ?
Also check the LogicMark emergency alert system video on Youtube:
Images: LogicMark and amazon.com