LogicMark Freedom is a type of elderly alarm for seniors and persons with medical issues. This medical alert bracelet guarantees instant help when you are in need and press the emergency medical alarm button. Just push the button of the elderly alarm and get help from your guardian persons: family members, friends or your close neighbors. And what if they can’t be reached? The LogicMark Freedom medical alert necklace will call 911 and the operator will see your location on his screen. This senior alert system provides peace of mind for yourself and your family. Head over to the rest of our medical alert reviews.
LogicMark elderly alarm is a two-way emergency communicators without the need to search for or dial a specific number. This senior alert system works within a range of 600 feet from your home (or other base station), which is a range of two football fields. When you are moving to visit your grandchildren or other family members, you take the elderly alarm with base station with you and you use it at your temporary place. Unplug the senior alert system from the phone jack and put it in your luggage. At your new destination, plug the life alert system into its local phone jack and you can be sure that you have access to instant help. Read the rest of our medical alert reviews.
LogicMark elderly alarm for instant help
LogicMark life alert systems for seniors can be worn as a medical alert necklace or around the waist. The pendant doesn’t hinder your daily activities at all since it’s lightweight. In case of emergency, for example when you fall in your bathroom, in your garden or home, the medical bracelet can be life saving! When you push the emergency medical alarm button, the senior alert system will call the guardian persons you have programmed and if they’re not available, it will call 911. This vital function of the Logicmark life alert systems for seniors has been saving lives as you may read in some medical alert reviews.
Features of the medical alert necklace LogicMark Freedom
The LogicMark Freedom elderly alarm can save your life of that of your elderly parent or grandparent, or of persons with medical conditions who may need urgent unexpected medical attention. Check all the features below:
- Get help with emergency medical alarm button – One push and help is one the way from your family, friends, neighbors, or whomsoever numbers you have programmed. You can customize the button of the medical alert bracelet and choose one of three modes.
- Let the medical alert bracelet dial the persons of your preference – Program the number of your choice for help. Are they not available, then 911 will be called.
- 911 forwarding feature – Did you press the button and get in touch with a friend or family member? Then the LogicMark life alert systems for seniors can automatically hang and dial 911 for urgent medical help.
- No monthly fees to pay ! – The LogicMark Freedom medical alert system doesn’t require any monthly fees or activation fee making it very affordable.
- Get extra pendants for spouse or other persons – Your spouse may also need a pendant, or maybe you live with other seniors who also may need one? Get up to four pendants to work together with the elderly alarm base station.
- Emergency wall communicators for high risk areas – For high risk area such as bathrooms, you can get emergency communicators to stick on the wall.
- Wear medical bracelet, wrist strap, wheelchair holder and a belt clip – The LogicMark life alert systems for seniors fir everyone.
- Water resistant – Taking a shower or being out in the rain? The medical alert necklace can just be worn in the shower, where serious accidents occur more often with elderly.
- Autodial of emergency number – Some say it is illegal in some states to automatically dial 911, but the LogicMark medical alert bracelet complies with the NENA standards.
- Outstanding battery life – One hour of talk time, while you mostly need only a few minutes to tell you need help. Standby time of the LogicMark life alert systems for seniors is 4 to 6 months! On top you get an extra rechargeable battery as a backup.
Comparison with Philips Lifeline life alert systems for seniors and Life Link Response senior alert system
The LogicMark Freedom life alert systems for seniors have one big advantage; that you don’t have to pay monthly fees. A similar medical alert necklace, the Philips Lifeline, does require you to pay monthly fees. While LogicMark medical alerts will get you in touch with family, friends neighbors or whomever you have programed, the Philips Lifeline life medical alert necklace will get you in touch with Lifeline, the number 1 medical alert service in the US. But the Philips Lifeline medical alert system does have one nice feature which the LogicMark doesn’t have: fall detection. This means that the device can detect when you fall and automatically dial 911! Another similar medical alert bracelet is the Life Link Response which also has no monthly fees. The Life Link Response has a medical alert necklace as well as a watch in the package so you can choose which one you wear depending on your preference or the situation.
Pros of the LogicMark Freedom elderly alarm for seniors
The LogicMark elderly alarm doesn’t require you to pay monthly fees and is therefore affordable for everyone. What I also like a lot is that this life alert system works in a quite great range, more specifically about 600 feet instead of the regular 150-400 feet. Another merit are the emergency wall communicators which you can hang in your bathroom or other high-risk areas.
Cons of the LogicMark Freedom senior alert
The LogicMark life alert systems for seniors are not the smallest, but they do not hinder either.
Summary for the LogicMark Freedom elderly alarm
The LogicMark Senior alert system is a good product: it does what it needs to and that without monthly fees to pay. Upon pushing the panic button it will dial your guardian numbers – family members, neighbors, friends, or whomever’s numbers you have programmed. If your guardians can’t answer your call, the life alert system will dial 911 immediately. Logicmark life alert systems for seniors have an attractive price tag, especially since you don’t have to pay monthly fees. Medical security is in reach of anyone with the LogicMark life alert systems for seniors.
Buy the LogicMark Freedom elderly alarm here:
Also take a look at our elderly alarm page
Would you also like to be able to track your position by gps ?
Also check the LogicMark elderly alarm video on Youtube:
Images: LogicMark and amazon.com