The Vital child id bracelet helps small children reunite with their parents in case they wander away. Id bracelets for kids are small wristbands that can be easily adapted to the size of your child’s wrist. They contain all the necessary information you want to share in case your child anders away and is found by someone who wants to help get you reunited with your beloved little one. Most parents will provide the name of their child as well as a the mobile phone number of one or both parents on the kids id bracelet tag. You can choose to add your address also. In case your child needs important or urgent medical attention, it is wise you share medical information on your kid on the child id bracelet tag. As such this functions as a medical alert bracelet for kids to make sure your child receives the medical attention it needs instantly. What’s more; the newest Vital kids id bracelets have id tags that can store three times the amount of information as the old id tags for kids! Read more about the Vital id bracelet for kids in the rest of our review…
Waterproof and sturdy child id bracelet
The Vital child id bracelet is waterproof so there’s no need for your children to take it off before showering, swimming or playing at to the beach. This is something I really like, because in my opinion it is important that kids can play around without hassle or worries about their wristband getting wet and damaged! An id bracelet for kids should be functional but it should be sturdy too because kids love playing around. The Vital kids id bracelet is of handsewn quality and as a result won’t break easily if your child is fidgeting the wristband. Kids do get lost and then and then it’s a matter of finding them quickly and that’s where id tag for kids come in.
Features of Vital kids id bracelet
The Vital child id bracelet is my top pick id wristband because it’s waterproof, sturdy and of handsewn quality ! On top, Vital id bracelets for kids are also perfect to use as kids medical alert bracelets in case your child has a medical condition that requires specific attention. Lets check all the features in detail:
- Get reunited with your child when he or she wanders way – The Vital chuld id bracelet is there to reunite you quickly with your small child who cannot yet tell to a stranger where he lives or what the phone number is of his parents.
- Write info on laminated paper with permanent fine tip marker – Tri-fold the card and slip it in the little pocket of the child id bracelet.
- Space to add a lot of information on your child – You can add a lot of information about your child on the Vital id tags for kids. There’s room to add your child’s name, address, one or more telephone numbers, and information on your kid’s medical condition.
- Sturdy id tags for kids play – The Vital kid id bracelet can withstand the rough and tough play of little boys (or girls!). They’re made of heavy duty nylon, canvas, and velcro.
- Also use as medical bracelets for kids – Has your child a medical condition that requires immediate attention in case he or she gets lost? Write on the medical alert bracelet for kids about your kid’s medical condition on the id tags for kids so anyone who finds your kid can provide the (medical) help it so badly needs.
- Also use as food allergy bracelets for kids – Does your kid have food allergies, maybe allergies that may be life threatening? Write all about it on the Vital kids id bracelet. Did your child wander away, or is it playing with friends? Anyone can read about your child’s allergies and act accordingly.
- Great for kids who have difficulties communicating – Has your child autism or an autism spectrum disorder? Vital medical bracelets for kids are also a great means for children with ASD symptoms and all children who have difficulties communicating, no matter how old they are.
- Fits children aged 3-9 years (up to a 6 inch wrist circumference) – The Vital child id bracelet is perfect for children between 3 and 9 years old.
- Comfortable for your little one – According to parents Vital id bracelets for kids / children’s medical alert bracelets are comfortble on children’s small wrists.
Compared to other id bracelets for kids
The Vital child id bracelet is definitively one of my favourite kids id bracelets because it’s sturdy and waterproof. Similar kids id bracelets are the Whoozems infobands and travel ID bands. The travel bands are especially great for traveling because they are multi-language. On top, they’re disposable so you can take a new one for each trip and change your new hotel contact details. Travel id bands for kids are a great means to provide extra safety when you travel with your small children. The Whoozems kids id bracelets – also available in blue and pink – on the other hand are multi-use id tags. The latter id bracelets for kids are similar to the Vital wristbands, but they are made from plastic, so maybe a little bit less sturdy. If you can’t decide yet, be sure to check our detailed overview page on child id bracelets.
What I like less about the Vital child id bracelet
There’s not really something I don’t like about these id tags for children. I believe these are among the best id bracelets for kids on the market.
What I like a lot about the Vital kids id bracelet
Vital kids id bracelets are sturdy and will withstand rough and tough play of your children. They are made of heavy duty nylon, canvas, and velcro. This is vital to me, because kids should be able to be kids ! Because of this, I also appreciate that Vital id tags for kids are waterproof, so children do not need to take them off when visiting the swimming pool or the beach. A third good point is that these wristbands serve really well as medical alert bracelets for kids too. Write all the information on your child’s medical condition on the wristband so your id can be helped when he or she wanders away. They is also a great solution for kids who have allergies (allergy bracelets for kids) or difficulties ot communicate, for example because of autism.
Summary for Vital id bracelets for kids
I think that the Vital child id bracelet is one of the best id bracelets for kids because it’s sturdy, waterproof and also suitable to use as a medical alert bracelet for kids as well as allergy bracelets for kids. This wristband is perfect for children of age 3 to 9 years old (up to a 6 inch wrist circumference). Children find the kids id bracelet comfortable on their wrists and are not bothered by it. The tags have enough space to note down as much information as you like about your child. Vital id tags for kids are thre to reunite children and their parents as fast as possible.
Read more details about the Vital child id bracelet :
Or check other kids id bracelets. Do you want to track your child in real time, then get a gps watch for kids.
Do you also want to besure your child stays fit and healthy? Check the Leapband Leapfrog best fitness tracker for kids :
Read our complete reveiw on the Leapfrog Leapband kids activity tracker or have a look at our list of activity trackers for kids.
Watch our video on Vital id bracelets for kids :
Image courtesy: Vital id and Amazon.com