The Pawscout cat tracker is the preferred gadget for cat lovers. With this cat tracking device you will never again loose your cat… Because if you don’t find your beloved pet you just track your cat thanks to the Pawscout pet monitor! This cat tracker is a small innovative peace of pet wearable technology which comes in the form of a tag. Simply attach the Pawscout tag to your cat’s collar and you can find him whenever your pet is missing.
Cats are curious animals as a result they may get stuck in areas and don’t know how to get back home. The Pawscout pet monitor is a social cat tracking device because pet owners can help each other track lost cats through the Pwascout app. Get the Pawscout cat tracking device and track your cat now!
Why the Pawscout Cat Tracker is indispensable to track your cat
The Pawscout Cat Tracker is indispensable for every cat owner who is afraid of losing his cat one day. Your cat may have a microchip, but that will only help if someone finds your cat and brings him to the vet to for identification. The Pawscout pet tracker for cats is complementary to a microchip since it enables you to find your cat back yourself within a 200 feet radius. The Pawscout tracking device for cats works without gps. Instead it uses your smartphone in a radar-style through the Pawscout app. The Pawscout app will show your cat’s position on a map and notify you when your cat strays. No more lost pets!
Most important features of the Pawscout Cat Tracking Device
The Pawscout cat tracker is a tag-like pet monitor which helps you locate your cat any time within a 200 feet perimeter. Simply attach the Pawscout tag to your cat’s collar and track your cat now! The Pawscout app will guide you to your furry friend! Discover the complete list of features:
- Help other cat owners and get help – Did your cat go missing? Other pet owners in your neighbourhood can get alerted through their Pawscout pet monitor and app. In this way, cat owners can help each other find their missing cats! That’s why the Pawscout is also called a social cat tracker device.
- Easy to use Pawscout app – This cat tracker system comes with an app which alerts you when your cat wanders away from your vicinity.
- Make a detailed profile of your cat – Optimize the digital profile of your cat with an image, your contact information, and relevant cat behavioral or medical issues of your cat.
- Easily attachable lost cat tag – The Pawscout is a small tag which you can easily attach to the existing gps cat collar.
- Reflective front cat tracker – Finding your cat is easy also at night thanks to the reflective tag.
- Small lightweight cat tracking device – The Pawscout is not a cat gps but works without global positioning system. As a result it is a small and lightweight pet locator. Your cat won’t be hindered in its movements or during play.
- No monthly subscription fees at all – The Pawscout cat tracker works without gps and as such does not require a monthly subscription fee or sim card.
- Long battery life – An amazing 12 month battery life is one of the features of the Pawscout pet tracker for cats. Bye bye recharging worries!
- Personalized nameplate – Get your cat a personalized Pawscout nameplate with its name and address engraved in the tracking device for cats.
- Caring for your pet becomes a social thing – Leave virtual notes on your beloved pet as well as care instructions to friends and family. Use this cat tracker to make pet care a social happening.
Pawscout lost pet monitor Vs Tagg the pet tracker and Loc8tor cat tracker
The Pawscout lst pet finder is a small tag which is easily attached to your cat’s collar and helps find your lost cat. It’s similar to the pet Loc8tor cat tracking system, which also uses small tags. The difference is that with the Pawscout cat tracking device you use your smartphone to search your cat, while with the Loc8tor you make use of a receiver which comes with the tag.
The Pawscout cat tracker differs from the Whistle gps cat collar which uses gps and therefore also can find your cat outside a 200 feet range. The downside of the Tagg however is that you need to pay a monthly fee to use the gps/ cellular network. But if your cat roams further away, the Whistle pet tracker is your better choice. If not, the Pawscout pet monitor does the job well and has an attractive price tag. If you want to track your cat in a broader scale because he or she roams further away, then Tagg the pet tracker is your best choice. Or have a look at our complete range of best cat gps trackers.
What I like less about the Pawscout Cat Tracker
The Pawscout tracking device for cats lets you locate your cat within a 200 feet radius which is great for most cats. If your cat wanders further away, then the pet Loc8tor is a better option.
What I really like about the Pawscout pet monitor
The Pawscout pet monitor is a small device which makes it suitable for cats of all sizes, as well as for dogs. What I really appreciate is that this lost cat finder has a battery life of up to 12 months so you don’t need to bother about this. Another really good point is that you don’t need to pay a monthly subscription fee because it is no cat gps, since it works without gps.
Roundup for the Pawscout cat tracking device
The Pawscout is an innovative cute little cat tracker which enables you to track your cat within a 200 feet radius, for example around your home. The Pawscout has a social platform where pet owners can help each other find there lost pet. You can submit a digital profile of your cat which makes it easier to find your cat if he or she’s lost. But once you have the Pawscout cat tracker a lost cat will be history!
Never again loose your cat with the Pawscout cat tracker :
Do you also want t track your cat’s activity levels and get a fit and happy cat? Check our activity trackers for pets or have a look at our complete range of pet wearable technologies.
Check on your cat when you’re not home with the PetCube camera:
Interested in pet cameras? Have a look at our list of best petcams on the market.
Images: Pawscout, Amazon.com and stocksnap.io